Friday, April 11, 2014

It's Friday Y'all!

FRIDAY!!!!!! :)

I cannot even explain how happy I am that this stressful week is over!! I turned in my rough draft of my 10 page research paper, turned in my lab report, had a chemistry exam, and a biology lab practical. Oh- and I survived. ;)

I'm super sad that my yoga 180 class is almost over, so I'm starting to experiment yoga studios in my area so I can find somewhere to go when my class is over. The only thing is that it is so expensive!!! 

Today I'm trying out hot yoga for the first time ever and i am terrified. I have been doing power flow yoga for the past 3 months 2 times a week and I'm in love. I've never tried Hatha yoga before so this will be an adventure. 

I'm writing at this work so...gotta go. I will definitely share my first ever hot yoga experience later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment