Monday, March 31, 2014

Middle of My Monday

Just had a nagging feeling that I NEEDED to blog something really quick. So I've been sitting in my Comp 2 class brainstorming what exactly my brain thinks I need to jot down. Basically I think I have so many things to do my anxiety is telling me to make lists and write down what needs to be done. 

Today I already tackled my Biology exam and surprised myself with how much I knew and remembered. I took a wonderful 45 minute nap afterwards and now have found myself sitting in room 414 listening to oral reports of research papers. 

I would love to stay in this little bubble of attending class and chilling in my room, but I have to work seven hours tonight. And trust me- I love my job @ STC but I am so exhausted lately and just need time to get my stuff done. 

Maybe that's what I needed to say?! I also just miss working out so much but I dont even have time anymore to get anything done. I CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!! :) 

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment