Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cheated.

I cheated. I'm sad, disappointed, bloated, and miserable. I also learned my lesson on why you shouldn't binge or cheat while attempting to detox your body. Your insides will blow up like a watermelon and have terrible reactions to the artificial junk you just put into your belly that is now accustomed to fruits and veggies. I'm sad and praying I didn't ruin everything I just worked for. But now I know that I have to complete phase 3 without a single morsel of non-reset food. I am definitely paying for it tonight with a terrible stomachache and I am sure I will have a headache tomorrow. Stupid peanut butter and chocolate has to look so mouthwatering all the time. 

Tomorrow is a new day to start fresh and clean. I'm gonna make the best of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment