Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 5

Finally!

I'm feeling back to normal and like a human again. I'm post-zombie phase. :)

My routines and habits prior to the reset were okay, but not that great. I scarfed down food in 10 minutes out of habit of being rushed to go to class or having minimal breaks at work. I went to Starbucks 4 times a week and had coffee at least once a day, if not more. Some mornings if I could get coffee, I would take headache pills with caffeine to feel awake. How bad is that? 

Since the reset has started I haven't had 1 milligram of caffeine. I had a constant headache for 4 days even though I was drinking 70-80 ounces of water (well over half my body weight) and eating clean. I could literally feel my body getting rid of toxins as my head constantly ached and my legs and hips hurt so bad, even though I definitely had not worked out. 

This morning I woke up just fine at 6:25 AM and have been functioning all day at work A-ok without my daily jolt. If anything- I miss the routine of going to Starbucks and having something to do. I'm replacing that time with cooking...seriously all I do is cook. Which is nice since I can actually witness my food being prepared & I'm more grateful, but it takes SO LONG. 

I'm excited to finish up week 1 and begin week 2 to release all of the toxins and hopefully release some weight as well! :) 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment