Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 8

First day of detox is in the books! :)

Let me tell you... maybe it's the detox and maybe it isn't but I felt SO much better today.  It could have also been the 12 hours of wonderful sleep I got.  Today I was filled with positivity and got a lot accomplished.

I started off my day by eating a big plate of fruit in hopes that it would help curb my sugar cravings by replacing bad sugar cravings with lots of natural sugars.  It definitely helped as I didn't even look twice at the chocolate on the counter today.  Lunch consisted of a micro green salad, 1/4 avocado, and 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds.  For snack I decided to switch it up and had 1/2 scoop of my tropical strawberry vegan Shakeology to help once again with the cravings I had been having.  First shakeology in about 3 weeks and it was so delicious!!! :)  Finally after some light grocery shopping I had garlic stir-fry veggies, quinoa, and miso soup.  I'm feeling light, lean, and really great overall today.

I have to work 8:30-2:15 tomorrow and already have all of my supplements and meals packed up and ready to go.

Can't wait for this reset to be over, but hoping all of my days are as great as today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment