Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Eat. Lift. Run. Sleep. Repeat.

Hi all :)

I'm so excited that I have finally started lifting and I couldn't be more hopeful for how this will sculpt my body.  I have been doing lots of research and looking into multiple different tactics and ways to help shape my body to the way I want it to look.  Basically- eat clean, lift weights, and do some cardio along the way.  I have never really lifted weights at the gym before now.  I used to take an athletic conditioning class in high school, but I was never really serious about actually lifting in the weight room since it was more of a social class for me.  On Sunday I complete my first "upper body" day at the gym and did oblique side-bends, curls, tricep overhead, tricep dips, military press, and then a short "quick core" workout.  Monday night I squatted at a weight rack for the first time ever and also did walking lunges with weights, stiff leg deadlift, leg press, abductor/adductor machine, and squats.  Tuesday was my "rest" day and I ran 2 miles with my mom for the first time since November.  Yes... I didn't run for 8 months but I got it done in 19 minutes! :)

Anyways- since I'm done with the Reset (that post is coming soon) I have decided to start posting more about working out and what I'm doing.  I think I might post progress pictures at the end of summer depending on how much I like them!

Starting next week I'm also going to begin the Insanity/T25 hybrid program that I found the Team Beachbody message boards.  I will be doing that in addition to running and lifting, so I'm going to so sore (and hopefully muscular) for the next few weeks.  Good thing I have my Results & Recovery Formula ;)

I decided to also post some workouts that I have found through fitness accounts and some bodybuilding youtube channels.

Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment